Please confirm that you are human.
SIIM Announces Imaging Informatics Marketplace for 2012
Irving, TX, June 20, 2012– The Society of Imaging Informatics Medicine (SIIM) is excited to continue to bring imaging informatics professionals a competitive advantage with the 2012 release of Imaging Informatics Marketplace.
Looking through pages of irrelevant results for the single useful one is a nightmare. The Imaging Informatics Marketplace, created by SIIM and MultiView, Inc., combats irrelevant searches by giving imaging informatics professionals a comprehensive listing of the suppliers they need without the clutter of generic search engines.
MultiView reviews lists of industry suppliers with SIIM to populate the Marketplace with vendors that cater to imaging informatics professionals. With a comprehensive Marketplace by SIIM and Multiview, scam and irrelevant results are filtered out.
The Imaging Informatics Marketplace gives users the tools they need to quickly survey the digital landscape of their industry and find the exact vendors they need.
Find suppliers with a simple yet powerful search tool, or by perusing precise categories and headings. Refine results further by location and keyword.
The Marketplace is an opportunity for advertisers as well, who can reach their core market year-round. Flexible campaign and inventory options give businesses more ways to connect to customers without the limitations of pay-per-click.
The Imaging Informatics Marketplace is available through the SIIM website at SIIM.org or at ImagingInformaticsMarketplace.com.
SIIM is ...
• A professional organization at the nexus of medical imaging and information technologies
• An open society inclusive of multidisciplinary constituents and multiple medical specialties
• The source for objective, accessible knowledge in imaging informatics to improve medical practice across the enterprise
• A partner supporting innovations in imaging informatics research
• The preeminent educational forum and technical exhibition in image and information interpretation and management
• A resource for publications and online educational content that keep you ahead of the learning curve
• A community for networking with peers, thought leaders, and colleagues in the field of imaging informatics
Dallas, TX-based MultiView is the leading B2B digital media publisher in the association world. We are the number one provider of royalty-revenue to associations across North America. Our news briefs, educational content and buyer’s guides connect professionals with the industry-specific information they need.