Irving, Texas: The Texas Concealed Handgun Association announced today it has partnered with MultiBriefs to publish TCHA Weekly Shot, a free, opt-in email resource providing weekly news and information to concealed handgun and firearm training professionals.
TCHA Weekly Shot is delivered to the inboxes of concealed handgun and firearm training professionals, bringing them the latest news that impacts the firarms industry.
TCHA Weekly Shot is a great way to keep informed. The electronic publication can be read easily and conveniently, in your office, home or via your mobile phone or PDA. Archived issues and an RSS feed also are available. TCHA Weekly Shot is powered by MultiBriefs, a division of MultiView.
The specific objectives and purposes of TCHA are:
- To promote the continuation and improvement of the Texas Concealed Handgun (CHL) Law.
- To represent the standards and concerns of members to the general public,news media, Texas Department of Public Safety and legislators.
- To promote responsible firearms safety, ownership and use in our communities.
- To provide current information to members about the laws, lesson plans and topics related to the Concealed Handgun License program.
- To promote high standards of instruction and training.
- To support the right of responsible, law-abiding citizens to own, keep and lawfully carry firearms for personal protection.
MultiBriefs is a leading publisher of association-branded email publications, providing comprehensive news briefing of top industry stories to association members and trade professionals. A division of MultiView Inc., MultiBriefs has teamed with more than 350 associations to produce quality news briefs for their industry.
For more information about this topic, please contact Colby Horton at 469.420.2601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.